Missha Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
The shampoo contains zinc pyrithione, dexpanthenol, biotin, niacinamide provitamin B5, jojoba oil, sage extract, rosemary extract, lavender extract, honeysuckle extract.
The shampoo is formulated with 96% natural extracts, making it safe for sensitive skin. A functional shampoo prevents hair loss, strengthens the roots, contributing to their nutrition, strengthens the hair follicles, makes hair soft.
Natural surfactants create a rich lather, effectively cleaning the scalp and hair from various impurities.
Missha Scalp Therapy Shampoo a restorative and nourishing shampoo that works against hair loss and promotes healthy roots and strong hair. Moisturizes a dry and damaged scalp to reduce dandruff.
- Oily hair or itchy scalp.
- Those who need scalp care.
- Get Hair loss due to stress and other factor.
- Those who think that shampoos prevent hair loss are lacking in cleaning and foaming aspects.
- Those who think that shampoos prevent hair loss make it difficult for hair to take shape.
- Those who do not like the fragrance of scalp products.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply the product to damp hair.
- Massage the scalp thoroughly.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
Water, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Zinc Pyrithione, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Niacinamide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Biotin, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Alisma Orientale Tuber Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance